Popcorn Club Event Positions:
20 February 2020 / 6PM - 9PM / 310 Park Ave - Trinity Hall
Our next PopCorn Club event (Sponsored by Lakehead University’s Department of History) will feature the film “AKA” by ShebaFilms. There are a 4 openings for volunteer position that we need filled (listed below).
You will be stationed at the table by the entrance managing the cash box and ensuring that guests have everything the need for the event, you will also be overseeing the merch table.
– Accepting donations from and providing change (should they require it) for guests
– handing out event package (ie: judging, registration, pencil, sticker)
– Handling merchandise sales
– Answering any immediate questions that guests may have
– Assisting in set up and tear down of event
– Assisting with set up and teardown
Your main focus will be to ensure that coffee and popcorn remain stocked and rotated as well assisting in kitchen cleanup.
– Making coffee and popcorn
– Restocking coffee and popcorn as it runs low.
– Answering any questions that guests might have (i.e. pointing out washroom)
– Assisting with kitchen clean up
If you are interested in either position please fill out the RSVP and indicate which position interests you in the comment section!